Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lucas Grabeel quotes


Success is the most important to many, to me it’s just a bonus.” -Lucas Grabeel

“I grew up with the classics. My mom and I would sit and watch “Singin’ in the Rain” and “White Christmas”–those kind of movies.” -Lucas Grabeel

“Oh, man, out here we’re in the L.A. Weekly, we’re in People, we’re in Pop Star. At the malls, they all have the posters up. … It’s pretty crazy. We’re on almost every bus stop out here. Everywhere I go, ‘High School Musical’ is right there.” -Lucas Grabeel

“I still feel like a little boy on the set, watching the movie magic being made.” -Lucas Grabeel

“It’s a simple story with simple songs that are just entertaining, wholesome, and fun, and I think that’s why people dif it, especially kids.”-Lucas Grabeel

“It’s cheez-whiz up the wazoo, but it’s got a good message. Pop culture loves cheese, no matter how old you are.” -Lucas Grabeel

“When Grease and Fame came out, people thought they were cheesy.” -Lucas Grabeel

“no i dislike math, yet i respect and appreciate the fact that math is the language of the universe” -Lucas Grabeel

“I was just passing buy some racks of socks and remembered I needed some. So I picked ‘em up. 1 black, 2 grey and 3 white pairs.” -Lucas Grabeel [Lucas said recently that a random trip to JC Penny's marked the big event.]

“The greatest thing about where my life is right now it’s chill. I’m hanging out, being myself and doing my work”-Lucas Grabeel

“I still feel like a little boy on set, watching the movie magic being made” -Lucas Grabeel

“I don’t care about money or fame or anything like that, but it would be a perk” -Lucas Grabeel

“Everyday it seems like something happens to assure me I’m in the right place, and that doing anything else would be wrong. I feel so incredibly blessed” -Lucas Grabeel

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ON HIM

“He’s like the underdog who surprises! He’s quiet…but he’s amazing!” -Ashley Tisdale

Most Likely To Ditch School - “Definitely Lucas!” -Corbin Bleu

HSM2 casts (Zac, Vanessa, Ashley, Corbin and Monique) commented Lucas as the most serious actor on HSM2.




No comments: